Please no plagiarism and form assured you are telling to admission all means on your own precedently you bid. One of the references must after from Sue, D. W., & Sue, D. (2016). You are expected to embrace at meanest one versed and peer-reviewed means beyond of those supposing in the readings for each argument shaft. I demand this completed by 04/21/18 at 7pm.
Application Assignment: The Issues of Political Class
Historically, the counseling vocation has frequently ignored the application of political dispose. There has been insignificant elaboration in this area, and the preponderance of the elaboration that exists focuses barely on the problems of destitution in self-containedness from the societal tenor of tyranny. Consider the ways the material of political dispose capability swing your toil as a counselor.
For this Application Assignment, critique “Anthony’s Story” and use it as a starting summit to return on your own universeend as it relates to political dispose.
In a 1- to 2-page paper:
· Describe the ways in which government and liberty pattern your universe end.
· Explain how your political dispose swings your universeview. Use the predicament examine to foundation your description.
· Explain how your floating political dispose or your universeend of your political dispose capability swing your toil as a counselor.
· Sue, D. W., & Sue, D. (2016). Counseling the culturally diverse: Theory and action (7th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
o Chapter 7, “Barriers to Multicultural Counseling and Therapy: Individual and Family Perspectives” (pp. 215-250)
o Chapter 10, “Non-Western Indigenous Methods of Healing: Implications For Multicultural Counseling and Therapy” (pp. 321-351)
o Chapter 25, “Counseling for Individuals Living in Poverty” (pp. 705-723)
· Hays, P. A. (2016). Addressing cultural complexities in action: Assessment, singularity, and therapy (3rd ed.). Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
o Chapter 5, “Understanding Clients’ Identities and Contexts” (pp. 79-99)
o Chapter 6, “Creating a Positive Therapeutic Alliance” (pp. 101-123)
· Thomas, A. J., & Schwarzbaum, S. (2006). Culture and identity: Existence stories for counselors and therapists. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
Culture and Identity: existence stories for counselors and therapists, Volume / Edition by Thomas, A.J. and Schwarzbaum, S. Copyright 2006 by Sage Publications, Inc. Reprinted by endurance of Sage Publications, Inc. via the Copyright Clearance Center.
o Chapter 12, “Katie’s Story: Catholic and Jewish? How Can It Be?” (pp. 217–237)
o Chapter 14, “Anthony’s Story” (pp. 263–279)
· Laureate Education, Inc. (Executive Producer). (2012). Lifespan bud manner pcritique [Video]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
Note: The approach tediousness of this media ingredient is 2 minutes.
Accessible player --Downloads-- Download Video w/CC Download Audio Download Transcript