Assignment 1: Practicum – Week 8 Journal Entry
· Develop cogent munimentation skills for collection therapy synods *
· Develop diagnoses for clients receiving collection psychotherapy *
· Evaluate the energy of sensitive behavioral therapy for collections *
· Analyze lawful and immaterial implications of counseling clients after a while psychiatric disorders *
* The Assignment connected to this Learning Objective is introduced this week and submitted in Week 10.
Select two clients you observed or counseled this week during a collection therapy synod. Note: The two clients you picked must own sheltered the similar collection synod.
Then, in your Practicum Journal, harangue the following:
· Using the Collection Therapy Progress Note in this week’s Learning Resources, muniment the collection synod.
· Describe each client (outside violating HIPAA regulations), and confirm any appertaining narrative or medical counsel, including prescribed medications.
· Using the DSM-5, expound and clear your idiosyncrasy for each client.
· Expound whether sensitive behavioral therapy would be cogent after a while this collection. Include expected outcomes domiciled on this therapeutic bearing.
· Expound any lawful and/or immaterial implications connected to counseling each client.
· Support your bearing after a while evidence-domiciled lore.