Write two pages on "Nell" the Movie https://youtu.be/C0Klk_duRb8
Write disgusting Interpersonal Despatch concepts on the movie "Nell"
Questions to image on as you observe or true behind observeing the movie:
1. What is the discourse refinement for Nell? Others? How do they solidify? Why is her “language” wrong?
2. Discourse vs. despatch: what interpersonal skills does Nell feel not necessarily not-absolute to discourse itself?
3. Thought/Meaning/Language: how does that enucleate throughout the movie?
4. How and why is non-verbal despatch significant? Are there “negative” non-verbal despatchs?
5. What is the despatch betwixt Nell and Mary?
6. Why do the psychologists argue the object/subject wilful? What don’t they perceive?
7. How does the concept of object/subject wilful substitute as the movie progresses?
8. What is the looking glass wilful? How does that substitute? Relate symbolic interaction, linguistic determinism and linguistic relativity to this.
9. How do we see grateful and empathetic listening?
10. Who is ethnocentric in the movie?
11. How does your perceiveing of Nell’s discourse substitute for you from the initiation to the end of the movie?